Today’s complex economic, regulatory and legal climate leaves little margin for error in running a business. Do you have the necessary comprehensive insurance protection needed to defend against all of the exposures you can face running a business in this environment?
Paperless Insurance Services in partnership with A+ rated Hartford Insurance Company is excited to introduce Private Choice OvationSM (Ovation), a new and enhanced management liability coverage offering from The Hartford. Designed to help protect businesses from unforeseen loss, Ovation offers an exclusive suite of products with customizable coverage parts and limits to meet your client’s specific business needs. These coverages can help protect businesses on all fronts all while giving executives peace of mind so they can focus on their business.
Get a Quote in Minutes!
Call now 877-239-0067 to get Comprehesive, Customizeable Coverage all with the Ease of Doing Business.
Consider these facts:
- On April 5, 2012, President Barack Obama signed the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act, legislation that will impact how businesses raise capital and how they are regulated.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) received 99,412 charges of employment discrimination in 2012, the third straight year with nearly 100,000 charges filed – and it recovered a record $365,400,000 in monetary recovery through its administrative process.
- Between 2006 and 2012, corporate bankruptcy filings were up 98% in the United States.
Designed with these facts in mind, Ovation offers the most sought-after coverage features*, including:
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired/created subsidiaries or mergers with no mid-term changes to premium or coverage terms.
- Enhanced ease of doing business with flexible claims reporting provisions.
- Coverage related to Crowd Funding under the 2012 Jumpstart our Business Startups Act (the “JOBS Act”).
- Reimbursement for certain costs associated with a data privacy breach.
- Sublimit for defense costs regarding Wage and Hour claims (may be available by endorsement and only in certain jurisdictions).
- Professional Services Firms
- Business support services
- Repair services
- Specialty trade contractors
- Food services
- Real Estate
* The description herein is summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. In the event of a conflict, only the terms of an actual issued policy will prevail. Coverage is provided by the member companies of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and may not be available in all states. Hartford Financial Products is an underwriting unit of The Hartford. All information and representations herein are as of June 2013.