The hardening insurance marketplace has led to a great deal of success for us in a variety of our niches recently. We continue to develop new products at the same time.
Below are several items we wanted to highlight:
1) Apartments / Lessors Risk (Office Exposure – Real estate schedules that generate more than $100,000 in premium in the “better weather” states have been a good fit for us recently. We are interested in the properties that are built after 1980 and located in the western US for the most part. If it is large and we can write casualty only, we are an excellent fit throughout a large part of the country.
2) Student Housing – we have expanded out habitation guidelines to include student housing. As the market continues to get a significant amount of rate in this area we have gained the access to a carrier of choice for superior risks. We offer direct bill, interest free financing, and superior coverage enhancements for this niche.
New products that are now available:
1) Restoration Contractors – we now have an admitted, complete package product for restoration contractors. This does include the GL / PL / pollution liability / auto and property! Most of this business is written by non-admitted carriers through MGA’s where they have to place the auto mono-line separately. Needless to say, A++ paper, direct to the retailer will be a big advantage in this niche. We are looking for the restoration contractors where their revenue is 75%+ restoration work. In other words, we aren’t look for the business that do a majority of carpet cleaning / janitorial work.
The following are available on an Excess & Surplus basis only:
2) Bars / Taverns
3) Roofing Contractors
4) Vacant Buildings (casualty only)
5) Toy Manufacturers
6) Firearms Manufacturers / Distributors / Importers
Use our simple 2 pages application to start: WWW.PAPERLESS-INSURANCE.COM