When working in the real world, businesses can face real world problems.
A U.S.-based church group was stranded in a Haiti crisis zone. Our service provider sent a security detail to escort the group to the Dominican Republic, where they were repatriated safely to the U.S. within 24 hours of the call.
How can we help?
Our international package policy can provide executive assistance services with an optional Natural Disaster Relocation and Repatriation coverage enhancement to assist your employees in their time of need.
Other coverage enhancements, not typically provided by other foreign package markets, include:
- Transportation costs incurred for relocation and repatriation to the employee’s resident country or to the nearest place of safety after the covered natural disaster strikes.
- Reasonable accommodation costs incurred while relocated and repatriated, subject to time and dollar limits.
Do you or your employees travel overseas? If yes, contact us to learn more about business travel insurance.
Highlights and Advantages
- Limits up to $2,500 per employee and $10,000 per policy
- Pricing starting at $250
- Highly skilled and international business trip travel focused underwriters
- Superior customer service
- Financial Strength: A+ by A.M. Best & Rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s