There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your holiday trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
Anything could go wrong:
- It’s 9:30 PM and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your medicine inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- This Thanksgiving day your family celebrates in Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Hawaii and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it’s stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
- You’re walking down a street in Barcelona and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- 20 days before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- While visiting your family in North Carolina, you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?
With travel insurance through Paperless Insurance Services, Inc you’ll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. We’re offer multiple travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To get a quote or compare insurance plans online visit www.paperless.mobi.