Business investors, landlords, and owners of the residential and commercial property have vacant and rental structures for different reasons, including but not limited to a change in tenants,
recurring renovations or refurbishment, and selling the structure. When occupancy changes, the dynamics of loss exposures may shift significantly. Many insurance companies and homeowners policies will not insure or offer adequate protection for such property. If you’re looking for an experienced provider who understands these exposures and is committed to the property insurance market the search is over, as we provide access to coverage for vacant structures and rental dwellings and offer a simple process to convert policies as tenant occupancy fluctuates.
Ask yourself these questions when selecting an insurance provider for vacant and rental property coverage:
• Can an unlimited number of structures located in the same state be insured under one policy?
• Are coverage options for vandalism and theft available?
• Are term policies with the option to include liability available?
• Are all protection classes within five miles of a fire station eligible?
• Are pro-rata cancellations offered after three months earned premium?
• Can you acquire coverage without a credit check?
• Can policies easily be converted should occupancy change?
• Do you have direct access to an experienced and dedicated insurance agent?
When you secure your coverage through us, know that not only are we able to answer yes to these questions, many other considerations will also be addressed.